Frequently Asked Questions
We are open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. On Saturday, we are open from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. On Sunday’s – office is closed (we do delivery and pick up only)
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY AFTER BUSINESS HOURS, PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY.
How It Works
- Using the form on the right side of our website, send us the dates of your trip and the trailer you’re interested in renting.
- We (Greenberg Rent a Camper) will check our availability for the dates you requested and reply to let you know if the trailer is available. If available and you decide to rent from us, we will send you a confirmation email containing a reservation number, reservation deposit amount due, and other details about your reservation.
Fort Wilderness – How It Works
- Call us (Greenberg Rent a Camper) to find out what trailers are available for the days you plan to stay at Fort Wilderness.
- Once you have confirmation from us that we have trailers available, please call Fort Wilderness directly at (407) 934-7639 and to reserve your campsite. Inform your Fort Wilderness booking agent that you are authorizing Greenberg Rent A Camper to deliver your camper for you.
- Next, call us back at (407) 668-8980, and we will confirm your reservation. We will send you a confirmation email containing a reservation number, reservation deposit amount due, and other details about your reservation.
- Please provide us with your estimated time of arrival so we can schedule delivery as smoothly as possible and in a timely manner.
- All trailers are usually delivered between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. depending on the Fort Wilderness campsite being ready.
- In case of any customer service issues or questions, please contact me directly by calling (407) 668-8980.
- Refund Policy for cancellation 30 days or more prior to the rental:Option 1 :20% penalty . 80% goes towards future rentalOption 2:50% penalty and refund check for 50% of your depositLess then 30 days – No refunds
- Any money paid toward a reservation that was impacted by a hurricane and Fort Wilderness is evacuated or closed will be used as a credit towards a future rental. The credit does not expire and can be used anytime. Should you begin your reservation and have to leave Fort Wilderness any un-used nights will be put as a credit as well. The credits are also transferable to family and friends.
Note: If the reservation deposit is not paid within 24 hours of receiving the confirmation email, the reservation is no longer guaranteed. The reservation deposit is refundable only if the reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the reservation start date; however, a small penalty may occur.
We recommend Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.Can I tow one of your trailer rentals myself?
No. We do not allow customers to tow our trailers. We do offer delivery right to your campground of choice!When is check-out time?
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. We apologize that we are unable to continue allowing late check-outs.I paid the deposit when reserving my trailer. When is the remaining balance due?
For all customers with a reservation start date that is on or between the 1st and 15th of the month, the remaining rental balance must be paid at least 2 days prior to the reservation start date.
For all customers with a reservation start date that is on or between the 16th and last day of the month, the remaining rental balance must be paid on or before the 15th of the month or 2 days prior to the reservation start date (whichever comes first).
**All customers who pay their balance by check, no later than 1 week prior to arrival, will receive free linens, towels, and outdoor package.
Mail checks to:
Greenberg Rent A Camper
PO Box 470752
Kissimmee, FL 34747
If your reservation is cancelled 30 days or more prior to your arrival we have 2 refund options to chose from. Option #1 50% refund of initial deposit. Option #2 20% administration fee taken off initial deposit and remaining balance applied towards a future rental. 30 days or less No Refund Is Issued. Please send an email to cancel the reservation. We ask for 7 business days to assess the reservation before contacting us on the status. Refunds are processed in the order in which they are received. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be mailed.Adjustments and Compensations:
In case of any breakdowns or malfunctioning of our equipment, customer needs to get an approval for reimbursement from Greenberg Rent A Camper before any compensation will be awarded. No compensation will be given without approval. Adjustments and compensations – if approved – will be issued in form of Gift Certificates for future rentals only. No cash refunds or adjustments.
Return the RV in the condition it was in when you received it. No refunds for trailers that are returned early.What is provided with your RVs?
The following amenities are provided to you, free of charge.
- Plates, bowls, eating utensils, and mugs
- Pots and pans
- RV tissue paper
- Dishwasher soap
Yes, we do! Please let us know in advance if you have pets. You are responsible for any cleaning charges related to getting the trailer back to it’s original condition. The best way to avoid any additional charges is to return the trailer clean. In the past we’ve had customers that insist on paying in advance for damages and cleaning for a flat fee. In this case, your rental will be declined. Pets if left alone, must be locked in crates. Damages caused by dogs might be very expensive. Please contact us for further guidance and information.Do you deliver RVs?
Yes, we deliver RVs! Standard delivery, setup, and pickup at Fort Wilderness is a $125 flat fee, regardless of the number of days. For other campgrounds in the Orlando area, please request a quote online or call us at (407) 668-8980.What are your rates and general policies?
Ask and you shall receive. Give us a call at (407) 668-8980, and we will be more than happy to discuss our policies and answer any questions you may have.